This document is to explain how we handle data and information collected from you whilst visiting our web site.
The following policy applies to subscribers of our services.
To register for our services you will have to provide us with personally identifiable information to enable us to provide you with our services. The information you provide will be entered into our database.
If you register as a subscriber, we do not make your personally identifiable information available to anyone unless required by law to do so.
Information Collected from e-mail:
When you send us personally identifying information in an e-mail, we use the information you provide only to help us gather the information you might request. In an effort to respond to your request, information you submit may be viewed by various people within Hosting Partners. Once received, the information to your email is protected in accordance with law, (e.g. the Privacy Act and the Freedom of Information Act).
This is information Collected and Stored Automatically:
When you visit our web site to read web/html pages or download information, we automatically collect and store the following non-identifying information:
- The Internet protocol (IP) address from which you access our web site. An IP address is a unique number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you are surfing the web.
- The type of browser, such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla, and operating system, such as Windows Vista or MacOs, used to access our site.
- The date and time our site is accessed, for the purpose of traffic and statistical monitoring.
- The pages visited, for the purpose of improving the usefulness of our web site by providing helpful links and removing pages that are not read.
- This information does not identify you personally. We maintain the above information in system logs. We use this information to make our site more useful to visitors by learning the number of visitors to our site, the number of pages served, and the level of demand for specific pages. We do not track or record information about identifiable individuals and their visits.
Security, Intrusion, and Detection:
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, our computer system employs software programs and hardware devices to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.